“Perfect romantic setting”
Review of Harry's

Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Best kept secret on Delmarva! We went for a special occasion and dined on the porch, overlooking the scenic grounds and pond. It felt like a getaway. The server was friendly and appropriately attentive, without being obtrusive. The food was excellent. Highly recommend.

2  Thank jpetroff

Reviewed February 14, 2011

My husband and I went to Harrys on a Thursday night. Although the restaurant was fairly busy, there didnt seem to be enough staff. We were waited on by a woman who wasnt very pleasant and seemed to be rushing us along. Our food was brought to us by a younger girl who was much more attentive than our waitress. The waitress didn't come back to check on us throughout the meal.. The food was great and we will go back and request a different waitress next time.

2  Thank tinamay24
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We actually showed up without reservations (on a weekend) and they were very accommodating in finding up a table. I would agree that making reservations is the smarter way to go. They were very crowded. The food was excellent. I am the steak lover of the family and my husband is the sea food lover. We both left very satisfied.

1  Thank bevburd
Reviewed January 8, 2011

My husband took me here for my birthday and I loved it. We were seated by the fireplace in a quaint dining room. The service was attentive - but not overly so. The food was the best I have had since moving to the Eastern shore 3 years ago. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank kanuski
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Harry's has moved since my last review and the new location is better than the last - and I liked the last location! They are now downtown in Denton, right across from the library. The menu is similar but the have added a 4-6 PM 'Harry Hour' every day that they are open which is great for a light early meal or an after-work drink with friends.

The staff is the same so the service is still excellent, and I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. The cream of crab soup is the best I have ever tasted (in fact it has ruined me for cream of crab anywhere else), same with the gumbo, the crab cakes are excellent - seriously, the whole menu is fantastic.

The new location is a little smaller than the last - I would strongly recommend a reservation, especially on the weekends. This is the best restaurant I have visited on the Eastern Shore - try it. It is my single favorite restaurant.

3  Thank Bigguy425

Been to Harry's? Share your experiences!