See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Ray at the front desk and H in the eatery area were so nice and pleasant. Our stay was awesome, we were greeted with a smile every time we came and left. The room and bed was comfortable and breakfast was good. We traveled from GA to DE for the weekend and we enjoyed our stay at Holiday Inn Express.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is extremely poorly managed. Had multiple issues, asked to speak a Manager on 4 separate occasions and never heard from the management.
Had opportunities with the AC in a meeting room I leased, there were lock boxes on the thermostats. I asked them to be unlocked and had to wait until “the guy” came in. Once he came in ,front of my class, argued with me over leaving the thermostat unlocked so I could adjust the AC as needed.
The hotel is dirty, missing tiles, dirty elevator, my sheets were not changed for my 10 day stay. Housekeeping is lousy at best in the hotel.
I would not recommend this hotel. I had 7 rooms total for 10 days and a meeting. Yet management never cared to speak to me therefore I finally call IHG customer care and still no management contact. I called IHG again today and still no contact from management. I am glad I checkout tomorrow.
Again I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
annewwebster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We take both the requests and suggestions provided by our guests to improve for everyone's stay. I am concerned that you stated that Management has not spoken to you. As per our correspondences both through the front desk MOD's, in person with me and via email, we have chatted multiple times. Each of your concerns were addressed and attempts to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction were made. I'd also like to note that our policy regarding extended stays are as follows "bedding is changed through-out your stay as we service each room like a check-out on the 3rd day." The only time this is not done is if there are electronics left on the bed. The sheets are then changed the following day. Again, Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Stayed here with my husband for 2 nights. Very affordable and the front desk staff was amazing throughout the duration of our stay! Room was clean at arrival. Unfortunately the bed wasn't very comfortable, room wasn't cleaned when we headed out for the day (we we're out of the room by 12:30pm) and the pool was dirty!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
annewwebster, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We will definitely work towards exceeding expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We spent one good night here. Check-in/out were quick. The room was comfortable and so was the bed. Spacious bathroom but with no vent. Shower pressure was good. Shampoo, conditioner and lotion were provided. Sheets had minor scuff marks/stains on the outer surface but seemed clean otherwise and the pillows were plump. Breakfast was included but unassuming (sausages, eggs, muffins, cinnamon buns, bagels, apples, bananas, oatmeal). Good spot for a quick stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
annewwebster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for being a valued guest at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites and providing such detail about your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times the staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, and the rooms were clean. We would surely return to this hotel when we are in the area. It's very convenient to all area attractions and it was very quite.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for being a valued guest at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.