All reviews cinnamon buns breakfast was included bed was comfortable nice stay pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2018

We spent one good night here. Check-in/out were quick. The room was comfortable and so was the bed. Spacious bathroom but with no vent. Shower pressure was good. Shampoo, conditioner and lotion were provided. Sheets had minor scuff marks/stains on the outer surface but seemed clean otherwise and the pillows were plump. Breakfast was included but unassuming (sausages, eggs, muffins, cinnamon buns, bagels, apples, bananas, oatmeal). Good spot for a quick stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
annewwebster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for being a valued guest at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites and providing such detail about your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times the staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, and the rooms were clean. We would surely return to this hotel when we are in the area. It's very convenient to all area attractions and it was very quite.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for being a valued guest at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

To start with, as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a smile and a hearty "Good Evening". This was uplifting after a 6 hour drive turned into and 8 hour drive. I cannot remember the name of the woman at the front desk but she was professional and friendly. (I wish I did because she deserves a pat on the back for her service). She helped me find a local place to eat and where I could pick up some things that I needed.

Next was the room. I found that the room was clean and comfortable. The bed was great and the options of the different pillows was perfect.

The complimentary breakfast was tasty and fresh.

Finally, for this being an older hotel, I found up to par with the many Holiday Inn Express' that I stay in. I would recommend stay here.

Room tip: Get a Room away from the elevators. Not just this hotel, all hotels.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
annewwebster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the opportunity to write about your recent stay. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed our "at home" atmosphere. We desire for each guest to feel like part of the family. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service .
Always warm welcome.
Stephanie was OUTSTANDING today.
Enjoyed her warm greeting.
Requested lower level floor ... perfect.
Look forward to coming back .
Room very comfortable .
Gym very easy to access .

Trip type: Traveled on business
annewwebster, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salisbury-Delmar, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the opportunity to write about your recent stay. We are delighted that Stephanie was able to provide you with a warm and friendly welcome. Please let us know if we can be of assistance during your next stay. Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Stayed here again. Hotel front desk staff the best. Warm welcoming, and made me feel like a vlaued customer. Had to switch from the Holidya Inn Exppress in Seaford since it was smelling from mold and mildew. this location in Dlemar fixed my reservation right wawy and had my room ready immediately. Did not scost me any extra money.

Like this quiet back from rt 13 location. Had a great king size bed with a peaceful view of the woods and lake behind the hotel. Nice staff. Delicious breakfast.

Highly recommend if you are traveling this route. clean and inviting. Nice lobby and dining area. Has fitness center.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the rear so you may have a beautiful view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing about your stay with us. We love to read about our guests' experience. I look forward to being able to meet you during your next visit.