Review Highlights
Great boat!!!!!

These guys truly care about their customers and what they do. It shows in the constant effort they... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2018
Dan K
Charter Trip

Reviewed June 26, 2018
Jessica C
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Went out on the hardest fishing day this season and still limited out. Scott and Kenny were determined to find the fish and get them biting! They baited and rebaited and tried every method possible until we pulled 13 in the boat. It was another fantastic trip!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Captain Scott was awesome. I've been fishing off NC and Panama beat Cobia Island and the first mate was really patient with my sister, brother and 2 kids who were beginner anglers. We caught our limited well before our time was up......highly recommend these guys for your family fishing adventure.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Capt. Scott and mate Jeff did everything to put us on the fish during the end of trophy season. My out-of-town guests had the best fishing experience possible. I would highly recommend the captain and boat to anyone for future trips. Hardworking and courteous.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I found Captain Scott and his boat Last Hurrah after doing a Google search and reading some reviews. After reaching out to Captain Scott, I booked a trip as a bday trip for my 14 year old son and brother. We had a great time and caught our limit within an hour of leaving the dock. The boat was clean and the rod and reels were well maintained. We trolled until we caught our limit and then we switched to jigging. Captain Scott was great moving from place to place in an effort to put us on fish especially giving the challenges of jigging when the fish aren't schooled together. We had a great time jigging on light action rods. I will definitely be back in the spring. The mate, Chris, was also very attentive and had a great sense of humor.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Captain Scott and Mate put us right on fish. Had group of four in late July and got our limit in about an hour. Captain informed us before trip that we might have to travel some distance but ride was very enjoyable. We'll be back in the Fall.

Date of experience: July 2016