“Truly Unique Golf Experience”

Renditions Golf Club
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My Buddy and I have had this on our list for a while and, when I received a GolfCaddy Deal, we jumped on it. Winter conditions applied and the weather, which started nice, turned on us but it was still a solid experience. The clubhouse is quite nice and the staff very friendly but the course is the real attraction. With each hole representing a famous hole from a Major hosting course, it's like a world tour wrapped up in one course. Amen Corner from Augusta is accurately represented down to the azaleas and roses (though we didn't get to see them in bloom) as well as the Island Green from Sawgrass. All in all, a worthwhile visit, even with the poor weather and hour drive each way.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I have played golf here and it is a great course, but that is not the point here. They do these wine dinners that are fantastic. We have been in to at least five of them. Every one is a different theme, International passport, Wild game, Coppola movies, to name a few. The coordinator is a former wedding planner, thus the events are extremely well done. The food always amazes, one of my favorite places to eat is a golf course? On those nights, yes! The staff is always super accommodating and pleasant. The value off the hook. A five course meal with wine pairings in this town (Washington DC) for $65? Get on the email list and they send you the menu and fate info automatically. If you are in this area a foodie and have an hour interest in wine, these events are a don't miss!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Played Renditions today. The course was quite exciting. All of the holes are well designed ( copies of famous holes). A few of them replicate holes we see on TV ( Augusta,TPC Sawgrass), but most we don't see on TV like Oakmont,Carnoustie, etc....but they're all interesting.
Course was in very good shape, staff was friendly.It's surrounded by woods, so it's quiet.
Pace of play was slow, but one of the players in our foursome - a frequent player- said that slow play was very rare.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I played Renditions for the first time this past Monday. It is an interesting track and generally a fair test for the good to average golfer . However , the greens were in poor shape and had too much sand on them- it was like putting on the beach. After the round we had lunch in the grill room. All of the sandwiches were above average.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have not had bad experience at Renditions. They had a brunch and after golf special that went with your golf. Course was in great shape, staff was very good as usual and food was great. Have been playing here for 6 or 7 years and enjoy it every time I visit here.

1  Thank golfnov26