Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
You can see that they are trying to do something special here! Keep at it!

There are only 2 areas in Cumberland to visit. Either the shops along Baltimore street or the shops... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2016
The_Concierge_8
Trinidad and Tobago
Don't go Saturday after noon

Reviewed September 7, 2013
Sylfel
Palm Bay, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2014

took a stroll with the kids in nice weather. hit a few stores and had some food. some storefronts were empty. enjoyed ice cream.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank idaninalevy
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

There is a resteraunt a bakery a bike shop and a daycare. Other than that a lot of empty buildings. It is close to a park and the canal. Also the railroad area

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank Laurswar
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The shops were great to see if only we could have entered some of them. A lot of shops were closed by 2pm. We arrived around noon and decided to eat first. By the time we found a parking place, then a restaurant many of the shops were closed. Not what I expected to say the least.

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank Sylfel
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I took my parent's out to western Maryland. While my dad and husband were playing golf my mother and I were going to go to the shops at Canal Place. I so disappointed becasue after talking with several people in the town they all said they open when they want to. Some said you never know their hours. Well, the whole area was closed except for a few restauants. Yet, they were suppose to be open with Bargins on the Bricks. It didn't happen. Cumberland MD was deadsville and here it was Labor Day weekend. We had our fun in Hagerstown and that town was more friendly.

Date of experience: September 2013