“Nothing there”

Add it.
Shops at Canal Place in Cumberland Maryland
Ranked #6 of 12 Shopping in Cumberland
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

There is a resteraunt a bakery a bike shop and a daycare. Other than that a lot of empty buildings. It is close to a park and the canal. Also the railroad area

3  Thank Laurswar

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The shops were great to see if only we could have entered some of them. A lot of shops were closed by 2pm. We arrived around noon and decided to eat first. By the time we found a parking place, then a restaurant many of the shops were closed. Not what I expected to say the least.

3  Thank Sylfel
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I took my parent's out to western Maryland. While my dad and husband were playing golf my mother and I were going to go to the shops at Canal Place. I so disappointed becasue after talking with several people in the town they all said they open when they want to. Some said you never know their hours. Well, the whole area was closed except for a few restauants. Yet, they were suppose to be open with Bargins on the Bricks. It didn't happen. Cumberland MD was deadsville and here it was Labor Day weekend. We had our fun in Hagerstown and that town was more friendly.

9  Thank roadrunner7733