“Breakfast”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #81 of 106 Restaurants in Cumberland
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had breakfast here the 2nd morning and was typical McDonalds but so much better than the Holiday Inn

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went around the drive thru to get some food upon returning to the Holiday Inn. First of all, this is the most "angeled" McDonalds ever! hahaha driving an F150 around the walls and narrow drive thru was tough! The woman at the back drive thru was SO funny and nice when taking our order and when we were face to face paying so that made for a pleasant experience. The young man at the front drive thru window however didn't seem to be paying attention. I ordered a meal so a drink was standard obviously but he just pushed a bag into my hand and said "here you go!" and shut the window and walked away. I tried to say "wait! MY DRINK" but he was gone so I waited and he noticed and I said "didn't I get a drink" and he was like "YEAH?" like it was obvious to him that I did yet he didn't give it to me; there was no straw either, but that isn't the end of the world and neither was this trip... mcdonalds anywhere is always a hit or miss these days... what ever happened to good customer service?!?!?