“A great place to eat”

Dining options: Reservations
Cumberland, Maryland
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is probably our favorite place to eat in the entire area.The food is very good.They are busy almost every evening which is a testament to the overall quality of the restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Cumberland, Maryland
“Great food but”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They serve some of the best entrees in Cumberland but when I am dining and paying those prices I am irritated by their paper placemats and napkins. If you want a cheap look then serve cheap entrees. If you want to charge your prices give me a linen tablecloth and napkin.

• Visited January 2014
“Fratelli's delivers”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Fratelli's serves great food. My wife and I visited Fratelli's for dinner and were extremely satisfied with our meals. The crab puff appetizer is excellent as is their homemade meatballs. I wanted veal picatta but they only served picatta as a chicken entree and it was delicious.

Our waitress was "spot on" never intruding but visited the table often enough to service our needs. While the decor is somewhat dated and the lighting was a bit dim for our likes, the quality of the food and great service made-up for any complaints from us. A nice dessert followed our meals and we shared a very tasty cheese cake. Needless to say, we needed doggie bags since the serving portions were very generous.

Excellent dining experience.

• Visited February 2014
Ocean City, Maryland
“Good food”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by while passing through and was impressed. The black n blue scallops were a special and were excellent. The salad was bagged lettuce with low quality bottled dressing and the black n bleu steak was over cooked a little but had a good flavor. For a random place in the location it was in I was still overall impressed at the quality of the food and would recommend it if you were in this area.

Hampton, Virginia
“"I'm sorry I live so far away !”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

At the recommendation of the front desk clerk , at our hotel, we decided to try Fratelli's. It gives one the opinion that by the name alone, this would be an italian restaurant, not necessary so. I ordered and very much enjoyed, some of the best French Onion soup, I had ever had. My wife ordered spaghetti and I had lasagna. Our waitress brought out "homemade" cheese and garlic flavored bread. The bread was habit forming and so good ! To top off the meal, I ordered" banana foster cheese cake" with melted caramel on top. Do I really have to tell you how great that was ? If you are in the Cumberland/LaVale, Md. area, stop in, you'll love it ! " I'm sorry I live so far away !"

• Visited October 2013