“AWESOME!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

While visiting the area, we went to a few restaurants on trip adviser's list, we were disappointed for the most part. Upon arriving at Fratelli's everything was great. Service and food were top notch. I had the seafood platter and boy was it good! Even though I did not care too much for the pasta, it was ok. My son enjoyed the calamari and we loved the Bruschetta trio. The kids pizza was a bit too much for him. He likes plain cheese without the extra Parmesan added all over it. Food came out fast and hot. We highly recommend stopping here! If we ever visit the area again, we will be back! Thank you for a great experience.

1  Thank moma7878

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Order the bread and crab dip as an appetizer and you will love it. Excellent prime rib, excellent black & blue chicken! We've never had a bad meal there. Pasta is delicious too!
We make reservations to be sure of a table.

1  Thank FrogJewels
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Enjoyed dinner here while on a business trip to the area. All the dishes sounded good and only wish I could have tried them all. I had a cup of the Maryland Crab soup, garden salad and the Mussels Bianco as my entree. Very, very good and priced right. My co-workers all enjoyed their selections also. Tasted the crab stuffed salmon and it was delicious. Will definitely come back on my next trip.

1  Thank Phillip S
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Fratelli's offers a nice menu selection and the food is 8/10 on par. I have had a few occasions were I left disappointed in my choice but for the most point my dinner is great. I enjoy their Chicken Parm and Pizzas and their Hot Crab Dip is wonderful. I will say the atmosphere is great for a nice dinner but I would not choose Fratelli's for a really special occasion. The set-up is lacking a real ambiance. We usually go and order a drink at the bar and wait for take-out or go for dinner to switch things up. They are busy on the weekends, so be prepared to wait a little.

1  Thank mdgirl86
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I come here a lot because I love their crab cake. Not only is it huge but it tastes good. The bread that comes out before the meals is awesome and the house dressing is pretty good. The pizzas are also popular.

I've never had a bad meal here or bad service.It gets very busy here and it's not a big place so sometimes it feels cramped. Make reservations on a weekend.

1  Thank gomerk