“Nice friendly establishment”
Review of Geatz's Restaurant - CLOSED

Geatz's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Steak, Seafood, & Pasta. A Cumberland tradition since 1880. Fifth generation owned restaurant. The fun place for 120 years of good food and good friends.
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Good service,neighborhood place good drinks etc.Menu had nice specials good prices look like it would be a place to hang if i lived there.Parking was not a problem and it was close to the hotel as well.

1  Thank sharkman122
There are newer reviews for Geatz's Restaurant

Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a family owned restaurant which has good food. The menu is the usual fare, nothing too fancy, but everything we ordered tasted great.

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I ate here at the recomendation of the staff at my hotel. The atmosphere is great, with a small town cafe kind of feel and very friendly staff. I ordered the coconut shrimp apetizer, which was excellent. I also ordered the chicken alfredo, at the recomendation of the staff that I "could not go wrong" with any of the pasta dishes. The pasta was just ok, but I wouldn't order it again. If I am in the area again I will give this restaurant another try and order something else or perhaps just return for the shrimp. I was told the steaks are great, but I was not in the mood, maybe next time.

Reviewed November 14, 2010

We live in the area, and stop over to Geatz's semi-frequently. The food is good, and staff is friendly, and the location is convenient to I68. My wife is partial to steak, and she has received some of her best meals at this restaurant. (The french fries stand out. I could visit and just eat the fries all night.) (Marking full bar, because it is prominent, and there are several beer taps, but I don't know what beyond beer is available.)

1  Thank RazmusW
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Being from out of town we relied on the review on tripadvisor, and we were not disappointed! The food was excellent. Everything tasted homemade. I'd come back the next time we're in town!