Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland
Sleep Inn & Suites Cumberland(Cumberland)(Great Value!)
$99
$54
$135
$97
Groupon.com
All reviewscrabby pighot tubwafflesthe gapbike shoptrain stationbike wash stationwalking pathnice hotelwithin walking distanceup to dategreat allegheny passagefree breakfastsausagewestern marylandshort walknice stay
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice hotel within walking distance of downtown bars and restaurants. Stayed here for the annual St. Patrick's Day Hooley pub crawl. Good breakfast choices and well maintained eating area. Staff was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

smithsweare,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I hope you had a great time at the annual St. Patrick’s Day Holley pub crawl and I’m glad you found our hotel to be conveniently located for your travel needs. It’s great to know our staff was helpful and courteous during your stay and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. We enjoyed having you as our guest. Thank you again for writing.

Janine Pitner, General Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here passing through to Kentucky. Very nice stay for a stopover. Breakfast is continental style but the did have scrambled eggs and waffles available. It was walking distance to the Crabby Pig where we ate dinner. That was convenient because we didn't want to get back in the car after driving 6 hours. Great value and stay for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Renee B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Evilmell,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland. I’m happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your dinner and the convenient location of the Crabby Pig. We enjoyed having you as a guest and hope you’ll visit us again when you’re passing through to Kentucky. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Best of several hotels I've stayed at in Cumberland. Centrally located very nice, aesthetic appearing lobby/breakfast area. Room was, well, a room. Nice amenities for this level of hotel. Fridge, microwave, clean, and relatively quiet. Those who gripe about the railroad noise-go find a secluded cabin somewhere. If you want celtrally located, you get traffic noise. I did not find this noise too loud. Had my son with me, and the heated pool was absolutely fine-he loved it. Alittle tricky to find, but if you know the area, not too bad. However, if you aren't familiar with the area, good luck finding it, as it;s tucked in near the old industrial area, but very convenient to the canal, and tourist spots.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg C

Greg C,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed the heated pool and your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland. We value as a guest and hope you'll visit us again soon! Thanks again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!! We stay here every year during the annual pub crawl. Service is always fast and pleasant. Staff are very polite and helpful! Free breakfast is amazing too! Rooms are always clean and tidy. I highly recommend this hotel. I will be bookin my room for next pub crawl with them. As long as they keep their prices reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Butch9101,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites. We appreciate you staying with us while participating in the annual pub crawl. I'm glad that you're a regular guest of ours and that you enjoy our hotel. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I spent 2 nights at this property in March for a high school basketball tournament in Cumberland / Frostburg. I found the hotel to be clean and reasonably priced. There isn't much to do in Cumberland, but the hotel is located within a short walk or drive to various restaurants and bars etc. I did use the walkway behind the hotel to get to the walking path that runs parallel to the water - that was a nice feature of the property. I'd recommend this hotel if your travels take you to or through Cumberland.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

galici,
Thank you for staying with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our walking path and surrounding area. Please plan to visit us again as we look forward to your return.