“good food, good servcie” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Puccini Restaurant

Puccini Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Puccini Restaurant is located in the historic 1818 Hinkle House which served as a Civil War hospital during the Battle at Folck’s Mill. Famous for its wood fired pizza and its hometown friendliness, diners can select from Puccini’s full lunch and dinner menu. Open Daily 11 am to 10 pm. Free Wireless.
Baltimore, Maryland
“good food, good servcie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

nice sit down service. Service was slow at first but then picked up. Fresh, seasonal food well prepared. nice atmosphere with indoor tables in a classic older building. easy access right off of I-86 just before Cumberland

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

The pizza is the best and the staff are so friendly, great beer selection and the place is a 1864 Civil War house...

las vegas, nv
“Must Stop In Route”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

The pizza was great and the draft was crafty and reasonably priced. It is great to find this kind of place along the Interstate! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Failed to impress me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

With glowing reviews and many complements from other members of my family, we made our way to the restaurant after our visit to the Outer Banks. The restaurant was not busy and we were seated promptly, however our waitress was not very friendly. With thoughts of being healthy I ordered a goat cheese and arugula spinach pizza and 2 bowls of French Onion soup. The soup tasted like it was one that came in a packet and was too salty for my taste (and I like salty food). Sad but still excited, we waited for our pizza to arrive. The pizza had about 6 pieces of caramelized onions on it, very little goat cheese and appeared to be concealed with the arugula spinach. We were hastily disappointed, it was not worth $12 and neither was the soup. If in the area again, I will give it another try because everyone in my family appears to have had a semi good experience. However, I will not order the French Onion soup or the Arugula Spinach Pizza again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Adam K
Baltimore, Md
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family, three boys 16,14,11 and my wife. Appetizers were good, crab dip great, meatball solders ok. Pizza all around and we were happy with our selections. Many different rooms, liked that the music wasn't too loud, or that it wasn't too cold and not too noisy. Enjoyable dinner, would go again!