“Valentine's Day Dinner”
Review of Puccini Restaurant

Puccini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Puccini Restaurant is located in the historic 1818 Hinkle House which served as a Civil War hospital during the Battle at Folck’s Mill. Famous for its wood fired pizza and its hometown friendliness, diners can select from Puccini’s full lunch and dinner menu. Open Daily 11 am to 10 pm. Free Wireless.
Salisbury, Maryland
“Valentine's Day Dinner”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My girlfriend and chose to go here for Valentine's Day; needless to say this restaurant did not disappoint.

We sat in the pizza cellar, which I highly recommend sitting if you go here. Has a large bar and their own wood fired pizza oven down there. Has a very cozy feeling. The menu for that evening was a "Valentine's Day Menu". My girlfriend and I both started off with the Tomato Gorgonzola soup, which was to die for. I highly recommend this for an appetizer. We also shared a tomato, mozzarella, and basil platter. It was AMAZING. For entrées, I had the salmon piccata. It was DELICIOUS. We both ended the night with Bee Sting Cake. When it comes to deserts at restaurants, I am sometimes skeptical. However, this did not let me down. It was VERY moist and sweet, couldn't have asked for better. I had a few beers from MD breweries, which had a wide selection of micro-brew beers.

Overall, this dinner was excellent and made for a perfect Valentine's Day. If you go here, ask for Chris, he was our excellent waiter. Very attentive and very nice. If you are in the Cumberland area, you must try. Since it is situated right on I68, you cannot miss it.

• Visited February 2014

Cumberland, Maryland
“Valentines special !”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Valentines special. Three couples, the food, service and beverages were outstanding. Kayla was our server and handled our orders very well. Salmon slider appetizer ummm. A Caesar salad with anchovies is rare in this area. Great meal.

• Visited February 2014
Manchester, Md
“Great food middle of Nowhere”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner starting with soups (she had cream of crab, I had the french onion) and then for the entre had the Honey BBQ chicken brick oven pizza. All was very good, staff was friendly and knowledgeable. In hindsight I would have had the Snake Dog beer first (in flight of beer) to wash it down with a lighter drink.

Westminster, Maryland
“Great place! A must stop.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We loved the food and service was awesome!! Make sure you stop by when going thru Cuumberland.

Nice art work to purchase too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank DrummerDad1969
Pa
“Our Favorite When in Cumberland”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We eat at Puccini's anytime we are in Cumberland. They have great food. We have never been disappointed. Their specialty is wood fired pizza. Their crab dip and soup are great too. A slice of bee sting cake is definitely worth sharing for dessert!

Visited January 2014