“Pub and restuarant worth visiting”
Review of Puccini Restaurant

Puccini Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Puccini Restaurant is located in the historic 1818 Hinkle House which served as a Civil War hospital during the Battle at Folck’s Mill. Famous for its wood fired pizza and its hometown friendliness, diners can select from Puccini’s full lunch and dinner menu. Open Daily 11 am to 10 pm. Free Wireless.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The wood fired pizza is some of the best I've ever had, although I 've never been disappointed with anything. Service and atmosphere are great.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I can't believed nearby here for since I was five years old and never had been in until last years. I'm an idiot. First of all, it's in a really, really old building with a great history. It served as a hospital during the Civil War so you know it has to be haunted. I didn't spend much time upstairs but downstairs the bar is beautiful. It's warm and wooden and I want to back just to drink there. OK, I lied. Get some pizza too. There's outdoor seating which is nice most of the time in Cumberland.

We went for the pizza. Which is awesome. They have some great pizza options or you can make your own. My favorite was the buffalo chicken. It was the best buffalo chicken pizza I've ever had. What made all this pizza better. It was a Monday and Mondays are by one get one. Two pizzas for the price of one? OK!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have only had the pizza here, but it is quite good. The restaurant itself is right off of Interstate 68, so very convenient for folks who are travelling, but it is a good idea to call ahead to make reservations as it is sometimes difficult to get seating. We sat downstairs next to the pizza kitchen and could watch the pizzas baking in the oven. It was a little smoky from the oven, so if that bothers you, ask for a table upstairs. Overall, a very good dinner.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Kids and adults loved the food. We ate in the basement which was a very unique setting. Service was very good. Get the wood-fired pizza!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed for one night in Cumberland over the summer, and Puccini was recommended to us by the innkeeper. It proved to have a delicious menu served by friendly staff, and aside from the screaming kid in our section, we had no complaints!