“Nice Thai restaurant, good food, good service”
Review of Lemongrass - CLOSED

Lemongrass
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really like the decoration of the restaurant. The food taste is wonderful and the device is great. I definitely will go back there again

There are newer reviews for Lemongrass

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have visited both Thai establishments a few times over the past 2 years. The service is indeed spotty depending on who you get. I find that the smaller Annapolis location serves a little better quality food and gives better overall service. The Crofton location (close to my house) seems to always have waiter issues and the food is not served in a timely fashion. However with that said, the food always is fresh and tasty once you get it. The poor to spotty service is not a deal breaker for me. I am still a fan, especially of the Annapolis location.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My family used to frequent this restaurant because of the good food. We visited last December and the food was horrible. We then went to the one in Annapolis in January and the food was great. The proportions are a lot smaller, but the food was good just the same.

1  Thank Amy W h
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Entering the attractive restaurant, my hopes rose, only to be dashed by the food. Of the 15 or so Thai restaurants I've tried in the US, this had the worst food imaginable. While service was amazingly fast, the garden rolls contained 90% lettuce, 5% carrot, and one teensy tiney sliver each of cuke and very stringy celery. That's all! I was shocked to pay $6 for these four mini rolls. The pad thai was very sweet and 98% noodles and a tablespoon of minced peanuts on the side. I expressed my disappointment to the very attentive waitress, who came back with an offer of a free dessert, sweet rice with mango. I accepted, and it arrived with frilly whipped cream--a shock--separating the generous mango slices from the unattractive gelatinous mound of rice. I scraped the cream aside and put the mango on the rice. Not bad, although half the mango slices were tasty, the other half were bland, so I stopped midway. I felt sorry for the waitress, so I did tip her but will never go back. You'd be better off at the nearby Subway or Burger King, especially for the money, and you would not have to put up with the teenage music blaring.

2  Thank alegria818
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My fiance and I love Thai food, so we were excited to try "Lemongrass." We were disappointmented as soon as we walked in. It was so dark and dirty. Small pieces of trash were all over the floor. It was a Wednesday night so they were not busy at all, two other tables. We were seated right away but after we received our waters it took another ten minutes to put our order in. Both of our waters were empty and when they came to refill it, they only filled up my fiance's and left mine empty (WTH?!?). We ordered the lettuce wraps and larb gai for appetizers. They were just ok.For my entree I ordered Ka pow Fried Rice. It was dry, I had to add pepper and soy sauce. We will not be returning. If you are in the mood for Thai, make the drive to Bangkok Kitchen. They are ten times better and clean.

1  Thank Mymy808