“Under new management and doing a great job!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olde Crisfield Crab and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Annapolis, Maryland
“Under new management and doing a great job!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was my first visit to the newly reopened restaurant and everything was splendid. My sister had the fish and chips, made with fresh local rockfish, while brother-in-law and I downed several dozen perfectly sized clams and steamed shrimp. The server was sweet and attentive and she and management were very accommodating and helpful to my disabled brother-in-law. Next door is a festive water-side tiki bar. I look forward to coming back and trying the much talked about buffet.

• Visited May 2014

LOSTIN, MD
“Bangin' Buffet”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Sunday Buffet with all the good stuff. Hand carved prime rib, shirmp, oysters three ways, chicken, ect.....I ordered the Rockfish sandwich off the menu..fresh, perfectly cooked, and yes....I'll have it again!

Visited May 2014
“Wow! Excellent seafood and prime rib and - everything!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place reopened this past year after the Annapolis area owner closed it for more than a year. The staff is fabulous and the menu is fresh and delicious. We try to eat here 3 - 4 times a month for lunch and dinner. Prime Rib dinner on Fridays - my husband's favorite - and we have had dinners at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Chart House and other fine dining places in the Annapolis and Baltimore area for years. This place is worth the trip!

• Visited February 2014