“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodles & Co.

Noodles & Co.
Ranked #209 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Laurel
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It was nice place to hangout. It was first time for my wife, she also liked it. We may go there again.

Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“One of Our Family's Favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We started to go here as an alternative on non cooking nights. My 6 and 8 yr olds get the buttered noodles and my wife and I are free to explore the menu. My favorite is the pesto cavatappi and my wife's is the penne rosa. The thai curry soup is also very good and soup is only a dollar extra with a main dish. great place to grab a quick bite!

Pensacola, Florida
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm a plain kinda guy and always order the same thing so I can only speak as to that particular item but my experience here has always been good, both with the food and the service. I wish we had one here in northwest Florida!

• Visited August 2012
maryland
“Noodle Doodle Do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Noodles & Co. is my "go-to" spot for a quick bite. This location is just as good as the other locations I've visited. I was surprised at how busy it was, but the crowd wasn't too loud or bothersome. I was a little disappointed in the dish I ordered, only because I was trying something new and I just didn't like the noodles. Good service.

• Visited March 2013
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Good Lunch Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went to the Columbia, Maryland location for lunch on a weekday, no crowds. Service was quick and friendly. They have a basic menu of noodles, sandwiches and soups. The noodles are cooked a la Thai or Japanese style, with varying degrees of spiciness. Portions are just right and are moderately priced. Decor is cafe style and clean. Located in a shopping center, plenty of parking. They're good for lunch or just a quick bite.

• Visited August 2012