Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$139
$125
GardenInn.com
$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
Hotels.com
All reviewsgrab and gorooms are cleanbusiness associatesmaking me feelfresh towelsfull kitchenthe entire staffice machinestaying at this hoteloatmealhome away from homewould definitely stay here againbed was comfortableconvenient locationesakitchenetteshawn
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Room was nicely decorated and this Extended Stay was clean. The breakfast take away was ok but the people were really friendly. This is close to arundel mills mall and Baltimore. There is no good view from any window but If you want a view, get a room at the harbor and spend a lot more money. Here is good value. It is like a 15 minute drive to the inner harbor so I had something nice to do on the weekend. I want to thank Veronica and Mary for their good service. I would and will come again.

Room Tip: Ask for newly remodeled room! Nice comfy leather chairs
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CharlieP1959
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I was wonderfully pleased to see that you found the rooms decorated nicely and comfortable as well as the staff most accommodating. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America. The staff was always courteous and greeted me with a smile. Whenever toiletries were needed, it was never a problem getting them. Shazia, Michelle, Natalia, Veronica & Mary were each a pleasure to communicate with. I always left around 7:00 in the morning. However, the few times my scheduled had changed and I left later, I noticed Will working hard and he was also very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room 153, 12/31/13 - 1/24/13

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our property. i was very pleased to find out that the staff fulfilled your needs and were courteous. We look forward to your future reservations at our Property.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at the ESA to attend a nearby dog show. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the property was clean and attractive. There were a few others staying for the dog show, and we were all made to feel welcome. Veronica was very gracious, sweet, and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I was most pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay and most definitely the staff and how they showed they cared. We look forward to your return visits to our hotel.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America in Columbia. It was a clean, warm and inviting atmosphere to stay at. I find it difficult to dravel for business and feel comfortable with where I am staying which is why I enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay so much. Extended Stay made me feel at home and was a great source of stress relief. Also, I wanted to compliment Veronica at the front desk for her outstanding hospitality. She was friendly, helpful and really went out of her way to make me feel at home during my stay. It was nice of her to take the time and effort to give me directions around the area and assist me with finding local restaurants in Columbia. I will definitely be staying at Extended Stay next time I am in the Columbia area for work.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our property and the service provided by Veronica. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

First off the place is very clean and quiet. The area is filled with places to eat and things to do. My friend it was her first time in maryland. She is from south america and even though she has lived in the states for more than ten years. She is more comfortable speaking spanish. The lady at the front desk was very helpful i think her name was victoria or veronica. she speaks spanish that made my friend feel very comfortable. She helped her get around and i'm sure if she is in town for business again. she will stay there and i will be at this hotel for a couple days hanging out with her.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Columbia 100 Pkwy. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.