“Excellent accommodations for business travelers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Excellent accommodations for business travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been staying at Extended Stay America - Columbia 100 Parkway for the past year and a half for my business trips to the Columbia, MD area. I have enjoyed consistently good service and positive experiences throughout my stays. The rooms are clean, especially after the current remodeling projects; I feel safe and secure in the hotel; and the staff is extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. My business travel is out-of-my-own-pocket, so the value I get from the Extended Stay Columbia is important to me. I shopped around the Columbia, MD area for a safe and clean hotel that serves my needs, and I have not found one that delivers better than the Extended Stay - Columbia. I have recommended it to other co-workers travelling to the area. Overall, it is a very positive hotel experience.

Room Tip: Choose the third floor - those rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at hotel. Knowing that you have been staying with us for the past year and a half, on and off, is incredibly rewarding. We strive to provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

The experience of staying at this place was not a good one. I was there for a week when I thought of moving out to another nearby hotel because the service and facilities were not so great. Regarding finances, the arrogance of the management was something that I did not like.

Though cleanliness is ok, facilities were poor. Once the phone was not working. Another time, the AC had a problem. The environment was not very cheerful and certainly not worth the value of money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank findsidd
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!