“Perfect place for anyone to stay!”

Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have been in this hotel for almost 3 months now and we love it! The staff is very friendly...every morning Alethea gets (if they're available) my 2 year old a chocolate muffin (her favorite!) we will Definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been staying at the Extended Stay America in Columbia, MD for a ;month now. My 2 children and I just love the hotel. The staff, especially Alethea and Curtis are awesome and have been so helpful to me when I have made requests; for help with either towels, faxing or finding a place to have dinner. Everyone here is wonderful but these two are exceptional. There are others who are great but I don't know their names. I would recommend the hotel to my friends and business associates. Thank ;you.

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Travelers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
Hampton Inn Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
#4 of 12 in Columbia
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
SpringHill Suites Columbia

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive? Share your experiences!