“Super food and service”

Aida Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Aida Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Description: AIDA Bistro & Wine Bar specializes in classic Italian favorites as well as an eclectic mix of non-traditional entrees & small plates from a variety of culinary & cultural backgrounds. Our FARM 2 TABLE initiative continues to feature locally produced items in our menus from local farms and producers. We are open for both lunch, dinner & have a vibrant Happy Hour with most wine, beer, mixed drinks & appetizers available at up to 40% off regular prices. We have installed a new Wine on Tap System with 30 Wines on Tap. Our Wine on Tap System is the largest in Maryland and second largest in the U.S!
york, pa
“Super food and service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here the other day and it was wonderful. 30 wines by the glass and offered in different sizes, neat touch! We had the flatbread appetizer and two different salads. I had the trail mix salad - the lettuce variety was diverse and just so fresh. My friend had the burrata salad (mozzarella with a ricotta and lemin zest center). We we're both so pleased with the food. Our server was very fun, social able and knowledgeable. I saw some of the reviews mentioned slow service. I will say, I was glad we weren't in a hurry, but we were there to take our time and enjoy. We really enjoyed it.

Visited September 2013

Clarksville, Maryland
“Good food, but overpriced and little "Italian" atmosphere”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We recently returned to Aida restaurant since it moved to its new location in the same corporate business park. The new place is bigger and has a larger bar, but pretty "sterile" for an Italian restaurant.

The food was good, but the portions are small and expensive-maybe try the prix fix menu.

The selection of wines was also good -but $32 for just a carafe of wine and no house wines? Service was pleasant, but a little slow.

The good news is there are several other Italian restaurants nearby that offer better value for the money - and a bit more in their portions.and some wines that are reasonable priced

• Visited September 2013
Minnesota
“Nice & relaxing lunch”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

VIsited this past week while in the area for appointments.
Excellent lunch selections. Salad was fresh and my sandwich selection (Cuban) was spot on.
Recommend if you are in the area and looking for Italian (with a twist) using fresh ingredients.

• Visited September 2013
MD
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We live nearby and had heard about this place. The service was slow, and we had to ask other servers to get us some help. Our gal never came back to see how everything was after the food was delivered. The food was good, but everything was overpriced. We both had salads ($8 ea). My wife got scallops and 1 glass of wine, and I had the smaller portion of ravioli and added a couple meatballs and 1 mixed drink and our bill was just over $100 with tip. We won't be back with so many other good choices and better values nearby.

• Visited August 2013
Matyland
“Expensive and I was hungry 2 hrs later”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

ok, I had the same choices as the reviewer on july 20, I had the PEI Mussels and the were good, as were the squash blossoms, my entree should have been titled Scallop, Shrimp, and Mussels: 1 scallop, 2 shrimp and 3 Mussels over overcooked linguine that was clumped together from sitting in the strainer too long. For a place that notes its make its pasta fresh I was sorely disappointed. My daughter had the seared Scallops (3 of them) and they were of the highest quality, over risotto and the risotto was very good; her appys were the Gnud (aweful) and the crab/corn soup which was good. Shocking to me was the serving of cold bread and olive oil; I eat out often and in New York all restaurants in this price range serve warm bread together with olive oil, eggplant caponata, or a puree of grilled vegetables to dip the warm bread, also in New York a variety of olives is served to complement the meal. anyhow, 2 hours later my daughter asked if I was as hungry as she was because the servings were so small at dinner. Will I return to Aidas, No way....

• Visited July 2013