“Never An Issue - Always Good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #59 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We actually went there last time on New Year's Eve. Despite the holiday and the amount of people, the food was great, cooked perfectly and the staff was friendly. We have never had any issues any time we have gone here. It is always worth the wait. Michael and I normally do not go to chain restaurants, but LongHorn never fails to please.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This was my 1st time going 2 a LongHorn steakhouse & now I'm hooked. I love their steaks, was so glad when they opened one 15 minutes from my house. But this location was my 1st experience w/ their good food. My daughter has designated it as her favorite steak spot.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Knowing that Saturday night generates a lot of patrons, we went a little early and were seated right away. The menu has many beef, chicken and pork options plus salads, hamburgers, etc. to choose from. We explained to the waiter that my wife is on a low-salt diet. He was very knowledgeable as to what modifications the kitchen could do and offered several suggestions that to accommodate her needs. We went for the steaks which were done perfectly and very tasty! We have eaten at a number of Longhorn restaurants in several states and have never been disappointed. We highly recommend this LongHorn Steakhouse!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A group of us went to Longhorn after the movies on a Saturday evening. I ordered their brussel sprout dish (which is new). It was very tasty. I also ordered their pumpkin cake which was to die for. I am always pleased with the service and food at this particular Longhorns.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sister and I have visited here three times and each visit was better than the last! The manager is always available and our waiter, Joshua, is fantastic! The steaks, chicken, appetizers and always prepared exactly as ordered. I'm sure we will visit here again soon. :)