“great hotel, beautiful view, terrific breakfast buffet, clean, lovely room”

Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed October 2, 2010

everything perfect in every way from service to accommodations to food----only downside (sort of) is it is nearly impossible to find among other nearby buildings---no big signs on the road----but definitely worth seeking out

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, Director of Sales at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments about the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel. We think we are pretty terrific too and now you have told future travelers to our area and hopefully to our hotel the same thing. Our team calls that priceless. We hope to serve you again and please do not hesitate to call me directly if you are coming our way again.
Sharon Baker
Director of Sales
410-730-3900 ext. 1401

Reviewed September 30, 2010

I travel all over the country, but one of my favorite Hotels is The Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, Columbia, Maryland. From the minute the door open and you catch a gentle whiff of the fragrant flowers in the Lobby, you know these folks pay attention to detail. The friendliness of the staff is amazing--helpful, but never intrusive.
It doesn't matter whether you run into the housekeeper, maintenance staff, or front desk clerk--without exception, they appear genuinely glad you are there.
I always look forward to my return trip--and have never been disappointed in the past 4 years!!

Sharon Baker
Director of Sales
410-730-3900 ext. 1401

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I visited the Sheraton Columbia Town Center on business. However, I encountered a personal issue and sought assistance from hotel management. LA McKnight immediately and professionally came to my rescue - true to his name, Mr. Mc"Knight" was my "Knight in Shining Armour!" He is an awesome manager, and conducts the Hotel's business in a most efficient, yet friendly, inviting, and personal manner. I highly recommend the Sheraton Columbia Town Center, and will stay there upon each future visit to Columbia!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2010

Thank you for your response and much appreciated. I am glad that LA was able to assist you with your opporturnity and exceed your expectations. I will ensure that he gets recognized for providing and exceptioanal service to you.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

I stay at this hotel frequently and always have good service. Today Mia R. was particularly helpful when checking in and gave me some helpful pointers for making future reservations.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2010

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with other viewers as well. I really appreciate it. I will also share your comment with Mia to recognize her for a job well done.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

Upon check-in at the hotel, I was greeted warmly by hotel supervisor LA McKnight. He immediately made me feel welcome and wanted to ensure that I had a great stay. The entire staff was helpful and all of my requests were fulfilled. I would recommend this hotel to others and if I were in the area again, I would plan to stay there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2010

I appreciate you sharing your experience with other viewers so that everyone can see what a wonderful time you had at our hotel. We take great pride in providing an excellent guest service at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel. I am also glad that LA was able to connect with you to ensure that you had a wonderful time. I will share your comments with him as well to further recognize him on a job "well done'.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

Nice updated lobby, room was in main building on 4th floor, no upgrades available. Gym well equipped, room standard king nothing special, they say it is recently rennovated but carpets are stained already and didn't feel undated to me but sufficent for a single night stay.

Had ice cream at Waterside, place was dead at 8PM.

Close to numerous places to eat and a nice mall, all access to highways.

Would I stay here again, maybe. There is several other choices so I might find myself looking for another Starwood property for future stays.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We truly have a lot to offer at our hotel and I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of some of the services. We would love for you to stay with us in the near future again so that we have the opporturnity to showcase all of our services to you. Please contact me directly when you are ready to travel to the area again so that I can personally assist you.

We appreciate your business and thank you.

My best regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2010

My husband and I used the Sheraton Hotel Columbia Town Center for our wedding reception. The planning process was not stressful. We met with our Catering Sales Manager, Ellen (absolutely amazing lady) a few times to plan out the details of the reception. I stayed at the hotel the night before the wedding to be closer to the Church and let me say that the Staff at the Sheraton are so professional, courteous and polite. The rooms are gorgeous. With such an efficient sales manager, excellent staff, and great location we were very much pleased with our experience. We definitely will be staying at the Sheraton again! We have nothing but great things to say about them. Absolutely wonderful! Will definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a place to host an event to strongly consider the Sheraton Hotel Columbia Town Center.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for having your event with us and also appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will also make sure to share your comments with Ellen as well to further recognize her.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely