“Stayed for a wedding”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
London
“Stayed for a wedding”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Stayed here for a wedding, great venue and lovely location by the lake.

Hotel was good nice and clean.

The hotel was about a 15 minute walk from the Columbia City Centre mail with shops bars and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2010
Thank you for your comment and sharing it with other viewers as well. We certainly appreciate it. I will also share your wonderful comments with my staff.

We hope to see you again if you visit the area in near future.

Orkun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
South Windsor, Connecticut
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We had a minor problem with our reservation, and it was handled very graciously and smoothly by L.A. McKnight. He and Mia Robinson were also very helpful regarding setting up the internet connection for our laptop.
We'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2010
I am happy to hear about your wonderful experience as it is reflective of what we stride everyday. I am also glad that Mia and LA was very instrumental in assisting your needs. We appreciate you sharing your comments with others and look forward to serving you in near future again.

My best regards,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 27, 2010

This was my first stay at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel. I was impressed with the facility but I was most impacted by the first impression. Immediately when I walked into the lobby, I was greeted across the room by Sherilyne the front desk attendant. Her eyes and smile met me before I even arrived at the desk. I could tell her enthusiasm and smile were genuine. I felt "recognized" upon entry - almost as if I was seeing a long lost relative from across the room. My interaction with her following the nonverbal "welcome" was also very positive. The other front desk attendants at the Sheraton should definitely follow Sherilyne's lead/example if they don't already. Thank you Sherilyne for such a warm welcome! That alone would bring me back hands down.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2010
I thank you for your comment and sharing your wonderful experience with other travelers as well. In addition, thank you for recognizing one of our staff members, Shirlyne. I will make sure that she gets recognized for exceeding your expectations.

We look forward to serving you again in the future and thank you again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 27, 2010

meet a collegue that was staying at the hotel. Had dinner at the restaurant. I was greeted by Shirlyne. Her professionalism and willingness to assist made me a loyal guest and visitor to sheraton columbia.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2010
I thank you for your wonderful comment and sharing your experience with other viewers. We appreciate it and will ensure to recognize Shirlyne on a job well done as well.

Thank you and we hope to see you again.

state college
Reviewed May 26, 2010

We recently stayed here and while my husband attended a Conference I wanted to travel to Baltimore and was not sure about driving myself. I asked the front desk staff about directions, parking ,and general information about the area. The Front desk staff , Hadiyah and L.A. spent a great deal of time printing directions, telling me the best way to get downtown, and reassuring me. I made three trips with their eceptional help. when I returned they greeted me and were happy i had made it. These two staff members were always smiling and helped me so much. they made me feel very much at home at the Sheraton. The Breakfast was excellent and our room looked over the Lake and was very comfortable. A great visit to Maryland. Ann Kiely

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2010
I truly appreciate you taking the time to post your experience so that others can also see what a wonderful experience you had at our beatiful hotel.

I will share your comments with my staff and especially to recognize LA and Hadiyah. I thank you again and we hope to serve you again in near future.

Best regards
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 24, 2010

At the last min I decided stay at this hotel because I attended a near by event. I walked in and was immediately greeted by Verdon, who was GREAT with service. I proceed to check in by the manager Shirlye (I hope that was her name) but she took GREAT care of me. She found me a room that was away from everyone for peace and quiet and a great view of the lake. The staff accommodated me with all my request and did them with urgency, so I have nothing but GREAT things to say about her and the team. Thanks again Manager Shirlye I will be back again soon!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, May 25, 2010
Thank you for your wonderfull comment. Your experience certainly reflecs our goal of exceeding guest expectations. I will ensure that both associates that you had mentioned gets recognized for doing a wonderful job.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in near future.

Columbia, MDryland, USA
Reviewed May 18, 2010

The Concierge and Check-in staff were very attentive.

I had one problem which was quickly resolved to my satisfaction by Mia Robinson.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
oaydin, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this review, May 20, 2010
I thank you for your comments and very happy to see that Mia was able to correct the minor problem you may have experienced. Our staff is very eager and engaged to take care of all of our guest needs. I will ensure that she gets recognized by her peers.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.