Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswhole foodsthe club loungewaterside restaurantwalking pathparking garageview of the lakehotel barcolumbia town centerfront desk staffclose proximitymerriweather post pavilionexcellent customer servicemalltyronebellmanterrybebe
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel/motel runs hot and cold. Hot areas are ; lobby, rear view, location to columbia "downtown" , the breakfast buffet and omlette bar. Unacceptable are; front desk service, "motel wing" rooms, room condition, room assignment protocols, hall accessibility . Restaurant O K but many other better choices. I'll always look for another option in the future.

Room Tip: Stay in the towers or stay away.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to report out on your experience at the property. I was glad to hear about the positive aspects of the stay and will certainly work on the areas that you felt were lacking. Our Lodge rooms are generaly well recieved and offer a more private and 'wooded' atmosphere to a stay - we will make certain to flag any future booking that your preferance would be our tower rooms.
Again, thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Greeted by a wonderful posh lobby and smiling faces. The staff was fantastic and the open atrium is a nice touch. However the room I was in was a bit dated. The comforter was rough and sparked of static electricity (which my 1 year old daughter enjoyed but I did not). The biggest problem was the old and noisy heater/ac unit on the window. Incredibly loud and inefficient. Did not sleep well and would not recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about the hotel - I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Lobby and were happy with our Associates. I will address the heating unit in the room and apologize for the challenges. We hope you have the opportunity to return and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I recently stayed here for 5 days with 70 students from Choir and band! They couldn't have been nicer. The woman running the breakfast for the group (I can't find her card I am sorry to say) was wonderful. Feeding 80 people breakfast is not the easiest job! It was very accessible and a great place for a group....right across from a great Mall

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I am very glad to hear that you and the Choir enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed having the group and look forward to your returning. I will pass along you message to our Breakfast Team as they always enjoyoing hearing about pleasing our guests. Thanks and again we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

A little pricey, this hotel offers excellent service a the front desk and in the restaurant. Clean as a whistle, our room was comfortable if a bit overheated. Modern and crisp, we enjoyed our one night stay as well as the excellent service at breakfast as well as the big smiles we received from the front desk staff upon check-in. Be sure to ask for a voucher for breakfast upon check-in...while we. for some reason, did not qualify, other members of our party did and breakfast was quite pricey.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HonestAssesor
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the associates to be friendly and helpful. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I travel for business and visit the Columbia area frequently. It's been about a year and a half since my last stay at the Sheraton. I was pleased with the improvements that have been made. Basic internet access in the room is now free and refrigerators and microwaves have been added. Those are very convenient features for the business traveler. The staff was very friendly throughout my stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mrsq1030
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for your review - I am pleased that you have found the property improved since your last stay. I agree the increase in bandwidth and addition of microwaves and fridgerators in our spacious Lodge accommodations have been well received.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.