All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness tripbed was very comfortablelobbymdatriumwalgreensweddingconcert
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This Hotel was the worst for rudness and staff just very unfreindly. They did bus us to our 2 day concert event for M3 fest but leaving concert on day 1 we paid another transport bus form another Hotle that would take anyone 3 different holet Double included. This driver was 100 percent more freindly and professional than we recieved at Double tree plus had issues at check in with key card.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Jeffrey C,
I am so sorry that you did not have a great stay at my hotel. We try very had to make every stay by every guest a great experience. I have taken your comments to heart and will work with my staff to improve our service to every guest. Thank you for taking the time to give me your honest feedback.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My friends and I were there to attend the M3 Rock Festival at Merriweather Post Pavilion and we were thrilled with the free shuttle service to and from the show each day. What a GREAT amenity! Also, it was wonderful to come back to the hotel after the show and enjoy food and drink in your bar. The food was delicious, and the bartender that was working both Friday and Saturday nights (I believe his name was Mike) was just fantastic! He was slammed with patrons, but kept his cool and gave us wonderful service with a smile. We were thoroughly impressed. Every staff member, actually, was great to us...from the front desk clerks, to the bellman, housekeeping, shuttle drivers and restaurant staff. The rooms were clean, comfortable and attractive. The hot tub was delightful. I can't find one negative thing to report. We will stay there again next year, for sure. Thank you for a truly wonderful experience!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2014

If traveling for a short weekend or on business, this hotel is a good choice for the price. It's clean, and the rooms are comfortable. We had a great experience for the most part. It is conveniently located about 20 minutes from the Baltimore Inner Harbor area and about 40 minutes from DC proper which makes it a good choice if you want to explore both areas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Checked in to the Doubletree Columbia on 4/13/14, everyone was very friendly, professional and helpful. So helpful in fact that I received a shuttle ride to the local Walgreen's to pick up my alergy medication. Lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I like staying at Hiltons as I am pretty sure I will get good service and a clean, comfortable room. This hotel fit the bill exactly. I checked in late but still was met by a friendly clerk. He took pity on me and gave me 2 cookies! The restaurant was still open after 10 pm which was a bonus too.
The breakfast buffet was so so but I think all buffets are tired. I had oatmeal, fruit and coffee which were all good.
The price is appropriate for the quality and location of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo