$115
$112
GardenInn.com
$129
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
$85
ExtendedStay
$139
Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness tripbed was very comfortablelobbymdatriumwalgreensweddingconcert
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am an avid Hilton Honors member and always go to their properties. This was a nice doubletree. You can tell there have been some renovation but overall great stay. The bed was comfy and the floors were generally quiet. There was a restaurant on site which made it easy to dine in or order room service.

Room service food was just ok.. not horrible but not perfection either.

Vending machines - the soda in the machine were all empty so we had to go to the lobby to get soemthing to drink.

These issues were minor and I would defintely stay at the property again.

Room Tip: 4th floor the best... no one walking over your head.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie K
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We have stayed at the Double Tree Columbia several times in the past two years and the staff and service has been wonderful. The rooms were always clean and fresh and we were very comfortable. We normally eat breakfast at the restaurant each morning during our stay. The restaurant staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. The breakfast buffet they offer is very nice. We hope to stay again in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel staff responded promptly to quiet a party being held by a neighboring guest. Our bill was adjusted for our inconvenience & disturbed sleep. An adjustment was expected but not requested, and the amount of the adjustment exceeded our expectation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Double Tree in Plymouth Meeting, PA and in Columbia, MD many times. The rooms are very nice, comfortable, and clean. The pool and hot tub are great! We are always treated well when we stay there!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Theresa F
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Heather/air cond. was noisy , I couldn't sleep, look like I had a truck in my room, I complained, didn't send tech., kids from a event that was held by this time running and knocking doors until very late during my first night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Grishka W,
I am very sorry that you had a bad stay at my hotel. We made a mistake and didn't send a Technician to help you. We try to catch any misperforming HVAC units before they become a problem. I am also sorry we could not catch the children running the halls before they became an issue. Please give us another try the next time you are in the area, we will do a better job making your stay a pleasent one.