$123
$116
Hampton.com
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$76
$119
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$92
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$85
$138
$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness tripbed was very comfortablelobbymdatriumwalgreensweddingconcert
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Double Tree in Plymouth Meeting, PA and in Columbia, MD many times. The rooms are very nice, comfortable, and clean. The pool and hot tub are great! We are always treated well when we stay there!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Theresa F
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Heather/air cond. was noisy , I couldn't sleep, look like I had a truck in my room, I complained, didn't send tech., kids from a event that was held by this time running and knocking doors until very late during my first night.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Grishka W,
I am very sorry that you had a bad stay at my hotel. We made a mistake and didn't send a Technician to help you. We try to catch any misperforming HVAC units before they become a problem. I am also sorry we could not catch the children running the halls before they became an issue. Please give us another try the next time you are in the area, we will do a better job making your stay a pleasent one.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I enjoyed staying at this Hilton. It was clean, neat, and a very comfortable place to stay. The checkin was easy and fast, and the people behind the desk were always cheerful and helpful. My only criticism is that the door did not fit properly. It was a little too small and let in light from the hall on the bottom and side.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Reception desk staff are always pleasant and welcoming. Rooms are always clean. Pillows and sheets are of very good quality and always appear fresh. The ladies who service the guests in the dining room for breakfast are nothing short of tremendous. A great way to start your day.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I travel on business about once a month, this is the first time that I have stayed at a Doubletree and I thought it was great. Check in took 2 minutes, the room was large and spotless, the bed was comfortable and the food in the restaurant was good. I enjoyed the entire stay and had no issues at all. Definitely going back when I am on the road again.