All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness tripbed was very comfortablelobbymdatriumwalgreensweddingconcert
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I enjoyed staying at this Hilton. It was clean, neat, and a very comfortable place to stay. The checkin was easy and fast, and the people behind the desk were always cheerful and helpful. My only criticism is that the door did not fit properly. It was a little too small and let in light from the hall on the bottom and side.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Reception desk staff are always pleasant and welcoming. Rooms are always clean. Pillows and sheets are of very good quality and always appear fresh. The ladies who service the guests in the dining room for breakfast are nothing short of tremendous. A great way to start your day.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I travel on business about once a month, this is the first time that I have stayed at a Doubletree and I thought it was great. Check in took 2 minutes, the room was large and spotless, the bed was comfortable and the food in the restaurant was good. I enjoyed the entire stay and had no issues at all. Definitely going back when I am on the road again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel is tucked in away from the road. Nothing in walking distance. But a short ride for restaurants and malls. I was warmly greeted by a well trained staff. Even the next morning the staff at the front desk was friendly and wanting to please. The room had a nice, warm cozy feel. May have been renovated recently because nothing looked warn or scratched. Comfy beds and nice linens. I was on the fourth floor and I had a big window looking into the atrium and first floor. It was fun to look down and see the activity on the first floor. I did not have a window to look outside and not sure I would like that more than one night. The room had a small coffee pot, refrig. but no microwave. The bathroom was not well lit for putting on makeup. A noisy fan stayed on in the bathroom all night but it was not heard when the door was closed. I did get a great night sleep and I did not hear any noises through out the night. My one complaint is the complimentary coffee in the lobby was cold each time I went for it. I even went into the restaurant and that coffee was cold also. Little attention is paid to the coffee. They did have an excellent tea selection and quality tea. Next time I will just make coffee in the room. Price and value make for a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Not all the rooms have a window facing outside. Some rooms the window faces the atrium inside the hotel.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Receptionists & restaurant staff were extremely friendly and took every effort to help solve our concerns. Once I made note with the desk of my discomfort they immediately moved me to another room which equaled my expectations of Hilton hotels.