DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
$143
$107
$100
ExtendedStay
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$116
$139
$125
SpringHill Suites
$189
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$179
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelmerriweather post pavilionfitness centerbed was very comfortablebusiness tripwould definitely stay here againlobbymdatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Everything was the class one at this location. I would recommend to my friends and family to stay at this place. The area, location, and overall appearance of this property is the best one. Very busy location, at the same time you help your self in the lobby for coffee or tea. The serving station is located in the area which is not appropriate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Rohitkumar P,
Thank you for the 5 Star review of my hotel. We are working everyday to make it a great experience for each and every guest. We look foreard to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were at this hotel for our daughter's wedding and there were a block of rooms reserved. We were very happy to have stayed here because it was a great location and the shuttles service offered by the hotel for our wedding guest to and from the venue. Wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dannie D,
Thank you for such a nice review. I am glad you got to use our schuttle service and that it made your weekend a little easier. Next time you are in the area, please come stay with us again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am a business traveler (HH Diamond) and have tried the Garden Inn and the Doubletree. One week at each. This hotel was in a very quiet place and as such there was not much activity around the area. In fact the bar/restaurant was like a morgue. The menu was very limited, but I tried it anyway. Very so-so as bars go. Having HH diamond status should have at least put me up on the HH floor, but this did not happen. So who gets to go up to that floor? Overall staying here was OK, but I would prefer a place with other restaurants close by that I could walk to. The closest places were at a mall a couple miles away. Breakfast was good, not cooked to order, but a nice hot buffet that changes day to day. Open at 6:00 a.m. which was good for me since I start my day early.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Robert W C,
I am so sorry that we did not meed your expectations. As a Diamond member, you should have been on the HHonors floor. I appreciate you bring this to my attention and we will try to not let this happen again to you or any other Diamond guest. I hope that you will see fit to give us another try.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The lobby in this hotel is spectacular. Rooms are well furnished and extremely clean. A great Hilton property through and through. But the main reason this hotel is so great is the staff! They will really make you not want to leave! The hotel itself is tucked back off the main road so it's quite peaceful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for such a nice review. We believe that the hotel is great looking, but it is the people that really make it great. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are large and fresh. And the cookie sure helps. If you plan to stay on a night when an event is booked in the conference room, ask if there is music and if so do not stay in a room on the courtyard.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Arlene S,
Thank you for writing a review. Everyone at the hotel appreciates the kind words and look forward to making your next stay even better.