DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
$139
$125
SpringHill Suites
$107
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$189
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$179
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelmerriweather post pavilionfitness centerbed was very comfortablebusiness tripwould definitely stay here againlobbymdatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Bottom line, It was a great, relaxing stay. My first take of the hotel, I thought the building was of an older construction period, but the décor was very modern. Our room was pristine, bright and quiet. The beds were VERY comfortable. The Hot Tub and Pool were clean and refreshing. The STAFF – TOP NOTCH!! From the time we arrived, to when we departed, everyone was very upbeat, accommodating and courteous. We were grateful for the shuttle service; to and from the concert at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. The drivers were alert, entertaining and informative. For my future trips to Columbia, Maryland, The Double Tree is my preferred choice!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear John P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a awesome review. My entire staff appreciates your kind words and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here at the last minute. Made my reservation with my cell phone, they had my Hilton Honors number when I checked in and were very friendly. It was easy to find and there was plenty of parking. In general, it is a great location, very clean - overall good place to stay

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Wendy K,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on my hotel. I am happy that we had a room available for you and that you had a good stay. Next time you are in the area, please stay with us again. Take care

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The hotel is clean and beautiful. We stayed in a king suite. It was well-decorated and had a little kitchenette with a small refrigerator/freezer, wet bar, microwave and lots of counterspace. The living room had a "window" overlooking the center atrium from the fourth floor. The only natural light is way on the other side of the atrium from windows high up. The entire room was very dark, even with all the lights on. The bedroom is separated from two double doors. It was large and sleekly decorated. The bathroom has plenty of counter space and there is an extra counter and sink outside of it. Morgan's restaurant has good wings, the artichoke dip was very good, the crab dinner was just "ok", as was the vegetable panini. The gym is very clean with newer equipment - one bike, two ellipticals, two treadmills, weights and exercise balls. We did not use the pool. The staff was very kind, sweet and friendly! The hotel does not show up right on GPS, so beware. It will take you to an office complex on the same street.

Room Tip: Do not get a room with just an atrium "window" if a very dark room bothers you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear CaraAmica,
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review of my hotel. My entire staff appreciates the generous words about their customer service. I am working on trying to get more lighting into the Atrium rooms. Thanks again and come back and see us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here several times a week for most of a year. The hotel is great, and the front desk staff really make the difference here. They went out of their way to make my time there great. Shawn, Barry, Fabiola,and (my favorite), Norma really made it like home while I stayed there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew C
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Matthew C,
Thank you for the great review. I am very happy that we have given you the kind of experience you expect over the long run. We aim for consistently great service for all guests. Thanks again for the great review and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The front desk staff was very nice, the room was clean and very comfortable, and it was overall a good experience. There was a tour bus full of people that were loud and talked in their rooms until 2 am. Not loud enough to complain about, yet loud enough to keep me from sleeping

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Jennifer T,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel. I am sorry you did not sleep better but I appreciate your nice words about the hotel and the staff. We hope to see you again very soon.