DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
$143
$119
$188
$161
Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$115
$99
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskgreat hotelrestaurant staffshuttle servicetucked awaybreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelmerriweather post pavilionfitness centerbed was very comfortablewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripenjoyed my staylobbymd
Reviewed May 14, 2013

From the moment I walked into the lobby, I was welcomed by a cheery gentleman at the front desk. The lobby, newly redone was beautiful. My room was very clean, would expect nothing less from a Hilton property.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Awesome, I am very happy you liked my property. I will make sure everyone that works here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, gets to read your review. Thank you.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were welcomed with excitement and enthusiasm, got our warm cookies and the staff was wonderful the whole time. The shuttle guys too and from the concert were awesome! Breakfast convenient, reasonable and delicious!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are continuing to add value to our guests stays each year. In-room refrigerators, better and better staff members and upgraded food and beverage choices are just a few things we are doing to make your dollar stretch a little further. Please come back again next year for the M3 Festival. We will be ready for your arrival.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is in great shape. The building is clearly much older than the decor will lead one to believe.

Price was a bit steep for the rooms ($199/$209 for two nights), but I needed a place to sleep and everything else was unavailable or too low quality for my taste.

Beds were comfortable, and room was pretty quiet despite the large number of guests who were in town for a music festival (I was not there for the music festival) and the seemingly excessive partying that was happening.

Room Tip: If you want natural light, be sure to request a room with an exterior window. We had a "courtyard" view which was an interior lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Katey J,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on my hotel. It is reviews like yours that make my hotel a better place to stay for all guests. You are correct that I have an older building, but we just spent millions of dollars to upgrade all the sleeping rooms and lobby areas. Next time you are back in the Columbia area, I hope you stay with me again. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a very nice experience at this hotel and would definitely stay here again. We had a small glitch with the battery in our door lock dying, but the hotel staff took care of it quickly and without incident.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gary_Gustafson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Aaron S,
I am very sorry that the battery in your door lock went bad. We have a quarterly schedule to replace those batteries but sometimes we just get some bad ones. Again, so sorry that it happened. Please come back again, we will try very hard to make it a perfect stay.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Total positive experience from the front desk to the comfort of my room. Each emplpyee I came in contact with displayed themselves professionally. I found the room clean and comfortable. The food in the restroom tasty and enjoyable. I left very satisfied...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Cornelia O,
Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I am thrilled you had a great experience. Come back and see us again.