“Neighborhood gem”

Roma's Breakfast & Pizzeria
Ranked #106 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We love this place in Kings Contrivance. We usually order take out but the atmosphere is nice enough for eating in and many do eat in. It is definitely our favorite go to for breakfast sandwiches and subs. The service is quick and the food is plentiful, reasonably priced and quite good.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I went to Roma's for lunch with a coupon from Restaurant.com. I had the cheesesteak, and my husband and kids had a small Chicago style cheese pizza. The cheese pizza was excellent, with lots of cheese and a zesty sauce. I also very much enjoyed the cheesesteak. The only real issue was the service. We had to wait quite awhile for the staff to confer and figure out how to take and process our Restaurant.com certificate. This meant we sat around for about 10 minutes hanging out with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Needless to say, this didn't go well. Also, and I admit this is picky, but on their TV they had CNN, and the content was not at all kid friendly. They were showing video of a man being tortured. I'm not sure that was the best choice for a famly friendly restaurant. Overall our experience was average. We wouldn't go back though.

1  Thank Kmywalker3
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Good variety on the menu, nothing seemed remarkably special, but what we had was good. We had fresh pizza and heated up pizza (the fresh was by far better), and a good sub. Wings were average. They advertised breakfast, however they are not open on Sunday mornings.

Service was very good, friendly and helpful. I can see myself making regular visits for comfort food. Would absolutely return for lunch items, but not a "special event."

1  Thank KidIcarus08
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Hole in the wall shop with nice people and pretty good pizza and subs!

2  Thank CateMD