“Very good Food and Service”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had a very good shrimp scampi. Shrimp cooked right, pasta right, sauce a little heavy-handed and a little too much garlic. Wife had baked haddock, which was delicious. She also had an excellent faro salad. Broccoli was cooked properly, but needed a sauce.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Uno's in Columbia is consistently good. I've been to a number of Uno's in different places and this one is always good. The wait staff is always good, too.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've been here before. In fact, I live about 1 mile away and frequent this restaurant when I'm going to the movie theater next door. I have a favorite server who frequently bounces between serving and management.

Tonight was another movie night. I went to see Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D. Arriving at UNO about 1 hour before show time, I was quickly seated (and with my favorite server). Tonight it was a 20 oz Fat Tire Pilsner ($5.19) and the fish 'n chips ($12.99).

15 minutes after ordering my food arrived. Very hot, so I know it was rushed from the kitchen straight to my table. A nice portion of fries and a HUGE piece of batter fried fish! How large? I'd say the single piece of fish as the entire side of the fish. About 2 hands long. A small side of tartar sauce and 2 lemons were provided.

The fries tasted good and were not too greasy. The fish batter was crispy and thoroughly cooked. In fact, I would have liked a little less frying. If you picked of the crust, the white fish inside was flaky and moist.

Far too much food to eat for a single serving. I wish this piece of fish was cut into strips (you could easily get 6 to 8 strips). Conversely, this could be a bit smaller portions and a lower price.

Will I order the fish 'n chips again? Not sure. A healthier option is available with the salmon served with a side of broccoli and brown rice for $16.99.

Will I return to UNO in Columbia? Absolutely. There's plenty on the menu to choose from and the service is great!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I visited about 3 times while I lived in Columbia and although I can't find anything to complain about, there is nothing to write home about either. The food is okay but not spectacular. The same can be said of the service and wait times.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

out of all the mall locations, this is the place i pick to go before or after a movie. service can be spotty but its better than a few other places nearby. the beer selection keeps getting better which is a plus. they do have good happy hour deals, otherwise you are paying a lot for drinks. i love the deep dish pizza. always piping hot and reliable. this place can be dirty though and occasionally you get some foul smelling odors. but its great for meeting up with friends, and getting a quick bite and a drink or 2. during the summer its fun to sit outside.