“Meets what you expect”

Cuisines: Pizza
Rockville, Maryland
“Meets what you expect”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This Uno franchise seems to consistently meet the standards of what you expect from a Uno's. The service is always friendly and efficient. The food does not vary in quality. For a family place out, it can be depended upon. Dining area is clean and tables are well spaced. Portions are adequate and prices are fair. Good to see a manger taking an active role in assuring customer satisfaction.

• Visited January 2012

Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Uno - One time only - No beer for a 37 year old??”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Well I can only say that I should have been flattered that after asking for ID and producing my UK Photocard Driving Licence with my date of birth clearly printed on it, the staff still wouldn't serve me Alcohol. My colleague who was 5 years older than me was also refused any Alcohol. We were told that under "Howard County Law" that if you looked under 40 and didn't produce valid ID you couldn't be served. We pointed out that our licences were valid for driving in the US but that didn't suffice.

We were a bit disappointed but thought that we would put this behind us and stay for the meal, I ordered a pizza and was very disappointed with how undercooked and oily it was.

I wouldn't go back there if we are in town again, In fact I'd go across to the other Italian Restaurant in the same shopping area or the Outback Steakhouse which was consistantly good.

• Visited August 2011
albquerque
“Good fast and expensive”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Food good it was fast and a bit overpriced. Hard to find it was in a shopping center took a bit of driving about to find it.

• Visited July 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
“Smells funny when u walk in...”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

There's a distinct nasty odor when you walk in the door to UNOs... Couldn't tell you what it is but it's gross. The food is fattening and heavy, the service is ok but the price are reasonable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great burgers believe it...”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

Great burgers believe it or not, but average pizza

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook