“Not the place to splurge”

Three Brothers Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Three Brothers is a fast casual Italian-American restaurnt featuring the best in New York style Pizza, Pasta, Hot & Cold Subs, Wraps, Salads, Italian Specialties and Catering. We hope to serve you soon.
Reviewed May 26, 2012

My wife and I order pizza at least once a week, and after receiving a small gift certificate for Three Brothers, we thought to give it a try this past week.

We placed a take-out order for a Sicilian pizza with two toppings--one on each side of the pizza. The pizza was nearly $20--the same price we paid for a pizza at Joe Squared in Baltimore. As a result, we had high expectations for this pie...

The pizza was ready when the cashier told us it would be. When I went to pick up the pizza, the three young people standing at the cash register were slightly rude and incompetent. They were unable to find my name in the system until I spelled it incorrectly on a whim that perhaps they had entered it that way.

The Sicilian is huge!!! It is prepared and cut Sicilian-style, with square pieces and thicker crust. The cheese was plentiful, and the toppings were flavorful. Nothing too special, though. They could have added more sauce, and they could have seasoned the pizza a little better. The crust was too dry and bland.

On to the leftovers!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

My family and I ordered pizza, an Italian boat calzone and a meatball sub, everything was terribly bland - no taste whatsoever. It's been a year since I was at this restaurant and I don't recall the food being bad; however I do recall their dessert always being stale. I sure hope they improve, Ledos is down the street and much better.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I've been to Three Brothers a couple of times and had both the pasta and pizza. Nothing particularly stood out to me. It wasn't bad but certainly not a place I would make time to go visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

They serve delicious pizza! I also love their eggplant parm :) It is a casual restaurant so if t is a special occasion or you are looking for a fancy Italian restaurant I would not recommend. The only negative is that they don't deliver.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

We frequently grab their pizza for an at-home treat. I'd rate this over any of the delivery places and it's worth the trip to pick it up. Their other entrees (lasagna, spaghetti, etc, etc) also don't disappoint. Awesome stop in Columbia!