“Food, service were great”
Review of Luna Bella Ristorante - CLOSED

Luna Bella Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Living in Laurel there just aren't many Italian places in our neighborhood. Luna Bella has filled that void. So far all the dishes we've tried are great. The service has always been really good. Our last waitress (I believe her name was Maggie) was excellent and really sweet. Will continue brining our service!

2  Thank Cb4489

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went with family later on a Saturday and greeted warmly by staff. Wine was reasonably priced by the bottle. Appetizers were uneven: mussels were excellent, in light, tasty broth; bruschetta with shrimp overwhelmed by the heavy sauce. Entree salads were the best items we ordered, with fresh greens and plenty of meat. Seafood pasta was OK, but sauce dominated by oily/buttery flavor. Others said the gnochi and chicken dishes were well prepared. Overall, would go back and be selective to get entrees with less heavy sauces.

2  Thank Foster H
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very good Italian food. Lots of variety. Reasonably priced wine list. Daily specials, fish and pasta when we were there, were excellent. Tables close together and fairly loud when crowded. Reservations on the weekend are a good idea.

2  Thank Steven E
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were happy when our friends took us here again during one of our regular visits to Columbia. Each time we have enjoyed the great blend of flavors with fun and attentive service. Feels like a great family place.

4  Thank Timothy5
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times in the past year. The service is usually very friendly and attentive. I tried the eggplant dish and it was a bit tasteless and disappointing. Usually the staff comes around and grinds pepper on your salad and grates fresh parmesan cheese on your pasta but I was on my own this time. I had to ask and then was given the shakers to do it myself. They also ran out of about 4 desserts that night by the time our party finished the meal. We had to ask for bread and then couldn't get a refill.

2  Thank hoosiermomma76