“Spicy”

Add it.
Baja Fresh
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Baja Fresh is a very nice place to get a lot of food for you money. If you like Mexican this is a great place to get food from spicy jalapeño to cold guacamole. One really nice thing about this place is they make all there food fresh no freezers no microwaves

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Compared to other quick service mexican restaurants this was below average. Food lacks taste and the restaurant wasn't the cleaness, not terrible though. They do give you a lot for the price but the problem is, it wasn't good. This was my 2nd time in 6 months. I won't be back again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was one of the best salads I've ever had! I then read that they don't use canned food, prepackaged food, microwaves, etc., and I felt that that was refreshing! My salad tasted like it was just picked from.the.garden & the dressing was very flavorful! I ordered a mango salad & my husband had a Mexican version of a chicken Caesar salad- with lots of avocado- yum. Both were amazingly fresh with a good.blend of veggies. The selection of salsas @ the salsa bar was plentiful & I could have made a meal out of that! We liked the mango salsa and pico de galo the best! My three year old announced that she liked it better than Taco Bell, & yes, I have to agree with her assessment... even if she was judging it by standards of the TB cheese rollup vs. BF cheese burrito/ fajita kids meal.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Dirty restaurant, poor food quality - gave me the chills to walk into this place.

Reviewed March 4, 2009

I visit this restaurant about 2-3 times a year. It is a great place to get some good, quick "mexican" food. I do like they fact they do not have any freezers on the premises which means everything is fresh. It is quick and cheap and in this economic climate, it is exactly what fits my budget.