“Excellent Craft Beer”

Victoria Gastro Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Gastro Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 265 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 108
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Good service, good food and tasty craft beers! They crab cake was delicious. You can have a drink by the pub when while you wait for your table.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

I've come here a number of times over the years, with various different people and my experiences have varied. From good service & food, to poor service & food. I like some of their offerings & not all of it is bad. The menu can be limited, which is something that is a negative & a lot of it is kind of similar like items, but there are some options. It can get very crowded & very noisy, so that has bothered us over the years too. It isn't bad, not by far, but the consistency of experiences over the years just isn't there and to warrant the cost of the meal too, which some things on the menu I don’t think are a value for what you get.

But there are worse places in Columbia. I have been for brunch once, a couple years back and really liked it. So we will come for brunch soon. We just have had too many mixed dinner experiences, from food that was good to food that sat in us like a rock after we ate it. Service has been either excellent or spotty at best. There just doesn't seem to be an in between.

I will recommend it for someone who might be visiting from out of town and wants a quick meal & drinks, totally worth the stop. Especially if you’re in Columbia. Easy to get to from I-95 & Route 100, close to BWI, I recommend it.

We want to really like it here, but we need better experiences and we are hoping that brunch will be the ticket for us.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We had dinner we on a Friday night with three adults and one child. The place has a unique feel to it and is a great place to go if you want to be in a place that is not a typical franchise restaurant. The food was very good but a little more expensive than others. They have a great selection of beers and wines to choose from. The staff were all friendly and brought the food out quickly. Overall, I would rate it as excellent and recommend it to others.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

It is one of my favorites places in the area. Food is great, fresh and amazing in flavor. The only thing is that they have a club for were the waiters are the ones to enter the info. My husband filled one long before his b day nothing happened. And 2weeks after our last visit was the money subtracted from the account. Plus some, not all, waiters are snobs slow and the slower circle the gratuity in the bill...

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This is a favorite for casual date nights, ladies' nights, and after work happy hours. The duck far far fries are their specialty, but don't overlook the paprika fries either! Lobster grilled cheese is amazing. Really can't go wrong with anything on this menu.