“Don't be fooled by the name” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Victoria Gastro Pub

Victoria Gastro Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Gastro Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 252 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 108
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Don't be fooled by the name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Recently visited with a group of business partners, had an excellent experience. The drink menu is almost overwhelming, fortunately our waiter did a great job of helping us match our drinks with our taste.

Our party was split on drinks selecting from their great belgium beers while the rest selected from their martini menu. All drinks were unique and well worth the $$.

Most of the people in our party selected the short ribs and were very happy with their meals, since we were in Maryland, I selected the crab cake, which was excellent.

Highlight of the night was the Chocolate dessert, cant remember what it was called but the waitstaff said it is a favorite and I'd drive the 2 hours from our home just to have again and again.

Great restaurant, especially for business, they have two private rooms separated from the public dining rooms.

• Visited April 2013

Starke, Florida
“The kind of neighborhood place you wanna have.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

It has a great bar scene and an amazing menu. The duck fries are a must have. I had the pork tenderloin ,all I can say is wow.
Great food great service I give it 4 Stars.

Columbia, Maryland
“Always good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've visited twice. Each time, I hunted through the menu and didn't think I would find anything. It is heavy on meat, the items don't look healthy. However, both times I loved the food I ordered. The most recent visit, I ordered their fish special, and it was perfectly prepared.

Visited February 2013
Crofton, Maryland
“Delicious but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Have been here several times both for happy hour and meals. It's great if you are in the mood for meat. Their food is delicious. That said, I am a little worn out on the duck fries too and the restaurant is really dark. It needs candles or something. The happy hour is fun but always crowded with not enough seating. Overall, though, great restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ohio
“Great but limited menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Really really good food but after going a few times, one tires of the duck fries and I want more variety. That said, the food is really excellent. Great burgers, wonderful pork loin, fabulous duck fries. Not a place to go if you are on a diet.

Visited March 2013