“Wonderful anniversary dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Bars & Pubs in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Arlington, Virginia
“Wonderful anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here when staying nearby at the Columbia Inn at Peralynna. When I made the reservation on Open Table I had noted it was our anniversary, hoping we might get a more private table but not really expecting too much. When we arrived though, not only had they given us a table in the smaller, more private room, but there was an anniversary card waiting on our table that had been signed by the whole staff, which was such a sweet surprise! Our waiter was great, and as soon as we were seated and started to look over the menu, he brought us two complimentary glasses of sparkling wine, which another really considerate and unexpected treat.

Throughout our meal we had delicious food and wine, attentive service with helpful recommendations, and just a really nice, romantic, and relaxed experience. The only thing we were disappointed about is that we don't live closer to Iron Bridge so we can eat there regularly. :)

2 Thank Travels_with_A

Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dined here last night 7/28.I had the burrata, which was exquisite with the jam,and the scallops. Loved the creamed corn & potato gnocci served with it. My husband enjoyed his charcuterie, but thought his steak was a little under seasoned though cooked perfectly.A great meal !

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank teawench
Highland, Maryland
“Some great, one not so great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love the creativity of the Iron Bridge...always new things on the menu. George had the lobster and shrimp bisque...great..the cheese sampler..lovely... and the shoulder of beef...all great. I had grilled Brussels sprouts ...a really great salad..and a seafood dish that gave me problems later..I have to say we love the little sofa in the bar area when it is quiet...but it gets really loud when filled. They really aim to please and have a fabulous wine selection to drink and/or to buy.

• 3 of 5 stars
Ellicott City, Maryland
“"Ladies who lunch" had a feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Really had a spectacular lunch today at Iron Bridge, Soft shell crabs were terrific, french fried made me go off my diet
My dining companion had scallops that were perfectly cooked
We split chicken liver mousse - I loved it and I don't always even eat liver spread.

Service was attentive. All in all, one of my best vista there ever

2 Thank JoanneLocke
Virginia Beach, VA
“Hip place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited Columbia, Maryland this past weekend. Got stuck in miserable traffic on I95 coming up from the south so we did not get to our hotel until 8:30 pm on Saturday night. We managed to get 9:30 pm dinner reservations and were hungry and tired. We were very pleasantly surprised with the experience. The place is very small. It was fun looking at all of the wine bottles that line the walls of the restaurant. Our party of four had the trout, veal chop (x2) and the beef shoulder. We had two excellent bottles of wine. Service and food were excellent as well. It is definitely worth a return visit!

1 Thank happilydisplaced