“Delicious !”

Iron Bridge Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious !”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dined here last night 7/28.I had the burrata, which was exquisite with the jam,and the scallops. Loved the creamed corn & potato gnocci served with it. My husband enjoyed his charcuterie, but thought his steak was a little under seasoned though cooked perfectly.A great meal !

1 Thank teawench

• Korean first
Highland, Maryland
“Some great, one not so great”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love the creativity of the Iron Bridge...always new things on the menu. George had the lobster and shrimp bisque...great..the cheese sampler..lovely... and the shoulder of beef...all great. I had grilled Brussels sprouts ...a really great salad..and a seafood dish that gave me problems later..I have to say we love the little sofa in the bar area when it is quiet...but it gets really loud when filled. They really aim to please and have a fabulous wine selection to drink and/or to buy.

Ellicott City, Maryland
“"Ladies who lunch" had a feast”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Really had a spectacular lunch today at Iron Bridge, Soft shell crabs were terrific, french fried made me go off my diet
My dining companion had scallops that were perfectly cooked
We split chicken liver mousse - I loved it and I don't always even eat liver spread.

Service was attentive. All in all, one of my best vista there ever

2 Thank JoanneLocke
Virginia Beach, VA
“Hip place!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited Columbia, Maryland this past weekend. Got stuck in miserable traffic on I95 coming up from the south so we did not get to our hotel until 8:30 pm on Saturday night. We managed to get 9:30 pm dinner reservations and were hungry and tired. We were very pleasantly surprised with the experience. The place is very small. It was fun looking at all of the wine bottles that line the walls of the restaurant. Our party of four had the trout, veal chop (x2) and the beef shoulder. We had two excellent bottles of wine. Service and food were excellent as well. It is definitely worth a return visit!

1 Thank happilydisplaced
Powhatan, Virginia
“Uniquely Different”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was a family meal to celebrate my wife's birthday. We started off with appetizers of escargot which were simply amazing. The selection of Virginia foods and wines was very impressive. Everyone had something different from the menu, so we were able to really to sample a little bit of everything.
The meatloaf is so unique, bursting with a sweet flavor, but also includes a gravy that works perfectly with this meatloaf. It is paired with homemade mashed potatoes and asparagus that rounds off the meal well.
The lobster macaroni and cheese is a great flavor and is a wonderful meal, just wish it was a little bit larger.
This restaurant is a great place to visit and has a great atmosphere.

1 Thank Ray D