“Superb hidden treasure”

Iron Bridge Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent wine bar that now also serves food. As such, the menu is somewhat limited. what they have is made very well. I have not hadanything there that I did not like. Their wine flights are great. Their creme brulee is world class. It has chocolate gnosh at the bottom. You must order it...even if you are on a diet :) cool bit of history...this place used to be a nasty biker bar with very unsavory activities...nowit its a force for good in the neighborhood. Neat turn-around.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This review is on the food, not the wine.
after a day of vinyard trips we optd not to drink for dinner.

The food was not that great, it was recommended to us, and the service was excellent but the food was average. The decor and atmosphere is what make the place really.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant to send some VPs from my company for a quiet, nice place for dinner. I found Iron Bridge on-line and after reviewing their menu I chose the restaurant. What raves review I received the next day. It is now our "company favorite" place to take clients. A couple weeks later I had the opportunity to have dinner at the Iron Bridge and it was amazing. The wine list is obviously extensive however they do also have mixed drinks and beer. The menu is unique and something for everyone. There are approximately 12 entree choices plus nightly specials. The entrees run $20 - $25 range and well worth it. They also serve lunch and brunch on Sundays. They have wine tasting and special events -- check out their web site (www.ironbridgewines.com) and don't forget to make a reservation. You won't be disappointed. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I went to the Iron Bridge Wine Co. this past weekend while staying at the Black Horse Inn. We were given one of the window tables which was great--we were a bit tucked away from the bar area and could watch everything happening on the streets. I had one of the specials of the night--fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp and thought it was delicious. My husband got the steak and frites and was also very happy. The fries were really good.

Had a great wine list and servers were very attentive!

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Love the menu at iron bridge, it's always changing. Not to mention the vast wine selection. The staff is always friendly and great at wine paring. I've had every kind meat including shark. Take advantage during holidays and restaurant week.