“Good cheesecake...eventually”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #34 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Good cheesecake...eventually”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The skinnylicious white bean chili was very good; the drinks were ok. However the wait for the cheesecake which we ordered at the same time we ordered our food, was very long. It actually didn't arrive until 15 minutes after we finished our meal. I certainly wouldn't eat here again, maybe another cheesecake factory; as my experience at other locations has been better.

Lexington, sc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing cheesecake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I would recommend this restaurant for dessert and drinks only. I say it every time but still order food and am disappointed. I probably just haven't ordered the right menu item. The menu is actually a book! Our hot artichoke and crab dip was very greasy. My lemon chicken was okay, didn't have much lemon flavor. My husband ordered the steak Diane and the mushroom sauce was awesome but steak was a little tough. The Reese's chocolate cake cheesecake is the way to go if you love rich chocolaty goodness. I ate on one piece for 3 days!

• Visited July 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We normally love the Cheesecake Factory, but this visit was unimpressive. The restaurant was not busy when we arrived. We were seated immediately. However, the waiter seating us didn't say anything to us and just handed the menus and walked away. Not sure who our waiter was, we sat at the table about 15 minutes before anybody came to take our drink order.

The food was average. Kids had Alfredo that was oily. I had the Pasta da Vinci. It was ok, a little on the sweet side. My husband always orders the Jerk Shrimp. The waiter brought the wrong rice out and my husband had to ask for his plantains, which were listed as part of the dish on the menu. Overall, it seemed that for as slow as business was during that time, service should of been much better. Nothing is worse than being ignored and having to ask for food that should be on your plate.

This restaurant chain is always a must when we travel to where there is one. However, the location in the Inner Harbor was much better than this one.

Visited June 2014
Odenton, Maryland
“Red velvet taste so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Love the options of cheese cake here. Went with the red velvet tho go around and it was wonderfully delicious. Had only appetizers to eat and loved the buffalo blasts and mini hamburgers. Fast and friendly services was a plus. Not bad at all for a chain restaurant.

“Extensive menu and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here twice; once alone at the bar and once with a friend. It is loud, so expect to speak louder than normal to have a conversation. The food is excellent and portions are large. Small plate items are often enough for a meal. For example, the Vietnamese cellophane spring rolls are about six inches long and come in threes. Whereas, an appetizer is two four inch wraps. Easy to order too much food, but if taken home it is enjoyed for a second time. The Service is great too and the Resteraunt is next door to the movie theatre.