“Great value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had a delicious cobb salad with chicken and a bowl of soup for lunch. The menu is huge so there's plenty of choices for even the picky eater. Plenty of parking nearby.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had the beef ribs and it actually tasted better than any steak restaurant that I have ever eaten. The entire place was spotless including the bathrooms.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a gift card so decided to use it. I really don't know if the food is good or not because by the time I got it I had a splitting headache. The canned music is so loud that everyone has to scream to talk. Multiply that by 100 or so people. And this was not late night - Saturday 6 pm.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I had frequented this restaurant a few years ago, so we decided to take our mother out for her birthday on a Saturday night at this restaurant. My husband called earlier in the day to inquire about making a reservation but was informed that reservations are not accepted. Parking -- is CRAZY, this location is in a very congested shopping plaza/area and located next to a movie theatre. After finding a parking spot, our group of 10 made it inside the restaurant at approximately 6:30pm. We gave the hostess our name and the number in our group; she jotted us down and then asked us to stand aside with the many other folks waiting. The smells and sights of the place were wonderful but unfortunately we never got a chance to experience the Cheesecake Factory this time. After waiting five minutes, the young lady informed us that the waiting time would be approximately 3 1/2 hours....so we decided to leave. Next time we'll be sure to try on a day/hour that is not as congested.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

i go here almost every friday if i can swing it. there are great $5 wine and food specials that you just can't beat. service is fantastic and the restaurant is always clean. food is above average...not spectacular but for happy hour prices you can't beat it. and of course the cheesecake is wonderful. i always look forward to coming here.