“Yummy!!!”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 16 Quick Bites in Columbia
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I had the lean beef brisket, which was soooooo moist, it was absolutely delicious. My mom had the 2 meat platter with turkey and beef, which was also delicious. Staff were very friendly and the restaurant was clean. I loved looking at all the pictures and memorabilia.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I have hesitated to visit a Mission BBQ because they are a franchise chain and thought the food would not be as good as a "Real" BBQ joint. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and portions. The entire staff was professional and courteous, the food was served quickly and at the proper temps; not cold, and there was ample seating even though we showed up on a Friday afternoon during the lunch rush. All the condiments and sauces were abundantly available and delicious. If Mission BBQ is this good at all their locations, they have a winning franchise and deserve all our business! GREAT JOB

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Five of us with varying tastes all had really good bbq and other great items. My only kick is that like almost all places, there is really no good zero sugar drink option except water. There are plenty of wonderful sugary options for those that can use that. I am 100% behind this mission! I mean gee, seven sauces on the table! Yeah I know they have sugar in them, but you gotta make exceptions, right?

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Mission BBQ has great food and I love that they donate to veteran causes. Food is always served very quickly. Nothing better than attending at noon for the National Anthem!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2018

You just can't go wrong at Mission. From the decor to the service to the food...it never disappoints. The new Black Plate Special is awesome. The prime rib is tender enough to be cut with the plastic knife & tastes great. The creamed corn just has to be tried. The caramel bread pudding is the perfect sweet ending.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Mission BBQ? Share your experiences!