“Excellent”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch had a steak sandwich , I used the olive oil that is left on the table to put on the steak the seasoning and bread were both outstanding. Looking forward to going back and try pasta and dinner entrées. Also the potatoes that came with it were taste. They did a nice job on how the inside looks, lots of wood you would think it had been there for years not just built.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the minute you walk in you are treated like royalty. We felt like coming home to Mom's best and the dinner was so incredible...all the flavors in the Taylor Street Baked Ziti harmonized so nicely with the wine and environment...so romantic seeing families and couples all having their beautiful "moments"

Reviewed July 20, 2014

So we picked a two-fer. For $40 ($2 extra for three of the seven choices) you could have two pasta dishes here, two to go, plus an appetizer and a dessert. Yes, you have to be alert to the happy hour vs non happy hour drink prices. We had VERY attentive serving by Mike, and the place was packed on a Sunday afternoon, so kudos to Mike.
I'd gladly return. Be sure to leave room for the excellent tiramisu or homemade cheesecake.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I were there with friends last night. We have the REAL Little Italy 20 minutes away in Baltimore and I make good Italian food, so we normally stay away from local Italian restaurants. But our friends recommended it so we agreed. We had a very good meal....all of us ordered from the $12.95 pasta asst. and get one to take home free. Good selection of pasta dishes and each of us enjoyed ours very much. Heavy on pasta and lighter on meat, how could they do this otherwise? But that is fine. Salad was a little wilty but tasted good. Portions were so big we took half of last night's dinner home also....all boxed separately in a foil sealed box with instructions on lid. Service was very good with the manager coming out to respond to a question we had. Will we go again, yes! One thing is it was very crowded even on a weeknight, and noisier as the evening went on. We had a reservation for 5:30 but next time will go earlier.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Ordered to go the rigatoni D & Taylor Street Baked Ziti. The Taylor Street was eligible for the $5.00 to double the order. It's good, but the picture shows much more meat & cheese than the servings I received.
My expectations for the D were very high because of the many recommendations I've received, and It fell a little short. Plenty chicken, but double mushrooms would be nice.
The bread was excellent too.
I'll go back for a sit down meal before I cross it off my places to eat list.