“Enjoyed our visit”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #147 of 276 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed July 19, 2014

First of all, this Chipotle was one of the busiest I have seen in quite some time. I got there around 6:30pm on a Friday night, and the line was still wrapped around the restaurant around 8:00pm when we left.

If you're in a rush on a Friday night, put in an on-line order.

I love Chipotle food, so my reviews boil down to service and appearance. My family loved the food, the staff were very pleasant (even complimented my kids and waved at them while we ate outside), and the place was clean. I work in Columbia regularly, and I'm glad I decided to go here for a change. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food here has always been very good. But avoid lunch and dinner hours unless you plan on waiting a long time as the line can easily wrap around the entire seating area.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Love the food. And the staff are very nice. They do the best they can. But they almost always need more people working the line. Once, there was a long line that moved very fast because they had around 7 people on the line. But every other time, during the dinner rush, it takes 20-35 minutes. Other Chipotle's have the same number of people in line but move more quickly.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This location is convenient and has solid, consistent quality and service. Lines move relatively quickly, but it's best to come ahead of the crowds for easier parking, ordering, and seating. FYI -- the staff controls portion sizes here -- good for the waistline though not for starving.