“Excellent Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place never disappoints. Great sushi, great variety, excellent price. They're always busy for a reason! If you're looking for a magical ambiance, this isn't the place--it is more of a standard restaurant setting. But the atmosphere is pleasant and enjoyable.

Great place for a solo lunch, family dinner, meeting--whatever. You'll enjoy the place and the food!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a great place to have sushi! I have been going to this location since I was in elementary school! The price keeps going up so, I haven't been as often as I would like to. Its a wonderful place to go with a group of people or just out on a date. Not a place I would go to all the time because of price. There are other sushi places in the area that are cheaper. However, if you want some really great sushi and rolls go here!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing! They have the best sushi we have ever tried, and we have tried many, many places in the MD area. Always fresh, amazing combinations that you don't see on the typical sushi restaurant menu. Highly recommend the coconut shrimp roll (can't think of the exact name but just ask) and if you like spicy- the Lady in Red roll. The staff are extremely welcoming and friendly too. It's located in a small shopping center and may not look like much from the parking lot- but don't let that stop you, it's a must try!

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I've been to NYC restaurants for sushi and they've been really good. Sushi King however is the best and has me hooked! The service,the atmosphere, and most of all their fresh sushi is amazing! I personally love the holiday roll and the explosion roll! Can't wait to try something else on their menu.
As my husband and I were indulging who walks in but top chef Carla Hall and her husband! All I have to say is if a chef is eating here you know it's good!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great sushi and friendly staff. Reminds me of a place back home. The explosion roll is really good. Also like the unagi and Baltimore roll.